What's this blog about - an introduction

 Software Engineering

I started coding my second year of college and was immediately obsessed. I changed my major and fully immersed myself. This blog will contain information about my career as it progressed, what I am currently working on, what I find interesting, and honestly anything tech related. I want to document my findings, what works, and maybe one day help an aspiring software engineer with their career. 

I have long been interested in teaching, while the salary possibilities ultimately drove me towards a career in tech I have never lost the interest in helping other people learn. I was a paid tutor for students in Math and CS from high school (around 2010, I am not old!) all the way until ~2020 when covid happened. One hope I have for this blog is to capture information someone finds interesting, and help them learn new things!

At the time of writing I am coming up on 10 years of professional experience, a BS in math/CS and a MS in Cybersecurity. There will be no specific themes in this blog, one day I am working on an iOS game app and the next I will talk about option trading and what makes strategies work. If you enjoy tech, programming, option trading, or anything in the middle, this blog is for you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Solving Aspect Ratio Problems For Good!!

Designing a Scalable Community Content System

Customizing the playing experience with special ball effects